Tuesday 29 March 2011

Deadlines.

I found today these two maps I made year 2 for a 'Map a Week' project. Every week last year we were asked to produce a little booklet recording our creative journeys...physical or mental....these two must have come from my stressful moments dealing with not only Uni but personal pressures....as always with irony. Enjoy...
...ah..they come with my stream of consciousness...

'I was suppose to get creative or creative-wise with all that studying. I was suppose to schedule myself to achieve. I was suppose to organise my life to success....................* (*continue with 'suppose to' of your choice). The 'Map a Week' becomes my personal therapy journal for artistic incompetence or impotence* (*circle preferable). Every following week I see myself less and less capable at all. The 'Dark Corner' has arrived, Ladies and Gantelmen run for your lifes...!    Out of this whole misery I've produced myself a horrific migraine- very earthy problem. If anyone would be kind enough to shoot me I'd be endlessly grateful for the act of compassion. Thank you.


'Imaginary scenario: I walk down the Oxford Street from Totthenham Road Station towards Bond Street....takes 10 minutes in my fast pace....Never going to happen....In this realm it takes 30 minutes minimum, depending on the hour of the day. Lunch time? Forget about it. Sometimes I believe that at around 12-1pm everyone goeas to Oxford St just to annoy everyone else....so I walk down the street and around Oxford Circus all of the sudden I see a machine gun...in my hands I hold Kalashnicov( or something like that)....30 seconds later Everyone is gone and I'm breathing heavyly.....I'm lost. I go back home exhusted, switch my mobile off....waiting for the next day.'

No comments:

Post a Comment